A cookie is a small piece of data that the website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device, when visiting our website. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over a time period, thus you do not have to reenter these preferences whenever you visit the site or browse its pages. Cookies collect information and when they are read by a server through an internet browser they can provide information concerning the use of the website.
What type of cookies do we use?
Our website https://www.giantstride.gr/ uses persistent and session cookies.
- Session cookies: are erased after the end of your browsing on our website or/ and after the closing of your web browser.
- Persistent cookies: remain in your computer or in your device, either till the time you decide to erase them or for a preset time.
Furthermore, when you use our website, our affiliate Google, YouTube, sets third party cookies, to collect information while you are interacting with our website. This information may be used by Google in order to draw statistic conclusions, as well as to improve users experience.
Which cookies does our website use and which information do cookies collect?
- Strictly necessary- Basic Cookies: these cookies are essential for the proper website function. They allow you to browse and use website’s functions and they ensure an effective use of our website. These cookies cannot identify you. Without those cookies we are not able to provide you the efficient function of our website.
- Functionality Cookies: these cookies assist the website in remembering your choices, such as your username. Thus, we provide you improved and customized functions. Moreover, they help in providing services that you request, such as showing a video, use of social media. They do not allow us to monitor your activities in other websites.
- Preferences Cookies: these cookies allow to our website to remember information that affect the behavior or the appearance of our website during your stay in it, e.g. the preferred language or the section of the website you are visiting.
- Advertising Cookies: these cookies are used to detect the movements of the user among websites, intending to show customized advertisements that interest the user; thus, their promotion has greater value for their editors and third parties-advertisers.
|__cfduid||Cloudflare||Cookie assoiated with sites using CloudFlare, used to speed up page load times. According to CloudFlare it is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. It does not contain any user identification information.||Strictly Necessary||N/A|
|PHPSESSID||GiantStride||Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a random generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages.||Strictly Necessary||Session|
|_ga||This cookie name is asssociated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.||Statistic||N/A|
|_gid||This cookie name is asssociated with Google Universal Analytics. This appears to be a new cookie and as of Spring 2017 no information is available from Google. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited.||Statistic||N/A|
|__cfduid,||Lucky Orange||This domain is owned by Luck Orange a web analytics company that provides data on how users interact with sites.||Advertising||N/A|
|_lo_v||GiantStride||This cookie identifies the total number of visits from individual users||Statistic||N/A|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||GiantStride||This cookie helps determine language selection for website visitors, and may redirect the website visitor to the correct language based on location. This language setting is then stored.||Functionality||Session|
|_lorid||Lucky Orange||This cookie is associated with Lucky Orange and provides information for Heat Mapping User Behavior.||Advertising||N/A|
|lo_session_in||Lucky Orange||This is a Lucky Orange session id cookie.||Advertising||Session|
|_lorid||Lucky Orange||This cookie is associated with Lucky Orange, and includes the Lucky Orange ID of the visitor’s current recording.||Advertising||N/A|
|IDE||This domain is owned by Doubleclick (Google). The main business activity is: Doubleclick is Googles real time bidding advertising exchange||Advertising||N/A|
How do you clear, enable and manage Cookies?
- You may change your personal choices here
Where can you find additional Information regarding the protection of the Data that cookies collect?
You can find more information concerning the general use, likewise the methods for blocking or restricting cookies, in the following links: http://cookiepedia.co.uk/all-about-cookies , http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Changes in the current Cookies Policy
The current Cookies Policy may be amended at any time. Therefore, we suggest you refer in a regular basis to the present Policy, which came into force on 28/11/2019 . In case of amendment, the date it took place will be mentioned. Applicable is the Cookies Policy, as it has been decided after the latest amendment.