Τhe Limited Partnership with the name «GIANT STRIDE L.P.» with distinctive name «GIANT STRIDE», (hereinafter referred as the Company) attaches importance to the legal collection, process, use, safety and protection of your personal data, regardless your identity when communicating or cooperating with us, as possible, future or previous client, consumer, visitor of our website, employee, supplier, trader, individual or cooperating third party.
The Company is the Controller for the Personal Data that are processed in its website https://www.giantstride.gr/. And we remain at your disposal for any clarification. Our address is Paggaiou & 1 Aggistis st., 11855, Athens, Postal Code 118 55, phone number: 2111985162 and email address [email protected]
1. The website
The domain https://www.giantstride.gr/ is the website of our Company. Our website’s content includes a brief presentation of our IT support services, our Information Security Services, our network operations support and provides also information upon several IT subjects.
2. Categories of Personal Data we process
During your visit to our website, we might process the following categories of personal data:
- Basic Personal Data of the Data Subject: name, surname, email, phone number
- Professional Data: Company of occupation and respective position in the Company
- Visual Data: photograph
- Unique Data: IP addresses, web page heatmaps
We collect the above data through the platforms «let’s talk» and the «Subscribe to our List», in our website. The personal data that become public in our website in the section «Client Testimonials» are provided directly from you and their process in our website is strictly limited in their publication and storage.
In the context of our website’s operation, we do not collect data of special categories, which are those that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. Thus, we recommend you not to send data of this category and we inform you that in case we receive them, they shall be deleted immediately.
3. Purpose of Personal Data’s Process
The Company and those acting under its instructions and on its behalf / processors of the data, process them exclusively for the following purposes:
- For the communication of the Company with you, after your request, through the «let’s talk» platform or
- For the improvement of the website’s operation as well as for the improvement of your visit in it, using cookies. Learn more concerning the cookies policy in the context of our website here and
- For the publication of your personal experiences from your cooperation with our Company or
- For the promotion of our services and the enhancement of the knowledge to whom might be interested upon the best practices we use.
The Data are processed exclusively for the above purposes or in certain occasions for the purpose of the legal/regulatory compliance of our Company or for supporting legal claims.
The process of your personal data is made with respect to the basic principles, that are imposed by the Regulation, for the protection of personal data, such as the lawfulness, the objectivity and the transparency, the restriction of the processing purpose, the minimization of the data, the accuracy, the restriction of the storage period, the integrity, the confidentiality and the accountability.
4. Legal basis for the process
The process of your data in our website is made under the following legal basis:
- Concerning the Personal Data that the Company receives through the platform «let’s talk» that you complete, the process is legally justified as necessary in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, as the platform is used for initiating a first contact with potential clients of our Company.
- Concerning the Personal Data that the Company uses in the section «Client Testimonials», the process is made for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company, as the opinions of our clients concerning their cooperation with our Company become public.
- Concerning the newsletter, which is send to you if you subscribe in the platform «Subscribe to our List», the legal basis is your consent for this specific purpose.
5. Who has access to the Personal Data?
Access to your Personal Data has exclusively the necessary, in each case, employees of the Company, which have received the required information for the safe process of your personal data.
Moreover, access to your personal data might have the companies and the individuals that cooperate with us (processors), in case the process has been designated to them by the Company. The process of the personal data by the processors is made under the explicit instructions of the Company and after it is guaranteed that all the necessary technical and organizational measures have been received.
Concerning the personal data that are included in the clients’ personal testimonies, which have been send by you, receivers are all the visitors of the site.
Third parties that might have access to your data are official government and supervising bodies (e.g. prosecution authorities and official supervising authorities), in case we are asked to comply with legal obligations, when the transmission is necessary for purposes of public interest, as well as for supporting and exercising legal claims.
6. Transmission of Personal Data outside to third countries
Your personal data might be transmitted to countries outside the E.U., in that case the appropriate safeguards are taken. More specifically we transfer your data to the Accelo Inc, a company based in U.S.A, that provides as the Accelo application.
7. Do we make automated decisions/including profiling will processing your data?
We do not make automated decisions, but we proceed in profiling actions based on an automated process of your data when you subscribe for receiving our newsletter.
8. The time period we keep your data
Your personal data are kept only for the reasonable time period that is required by the nature of each processing or to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations. In any case, your personal data shall not be retained for a time period longer than 2 years.
Concerning the data that are processed for sending you our newsletter, under the legitimate basis of your consent, we erase them immediately after your consent is withdrawn. (In order to be deleted from the newsletter email list inform us on [email protected]).
9. Connection with other websites
The potential interconnection of the present website with other third parties’ websites through links, hyperlinks, banners, does not entail any liability on behalf of the Company for the content of those websites, the quality of the products and services that might promote, or the policy that might use concerning the protection and the process of the personal data. You should pay the necessary attention and be informed concerning the protection and process of your personal data from the above websites by reading their respective data protection policies.
10. The safety of your Data
We commit to safeguard your Personal Data by taking all the appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect them from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing. It has to be mentioned, that our specifically authorized employees, who process your personal data, have received the appropriate guidance and information.
These measures are reviewed and amended when deemed necessary.
11. What are your rights?
- You have the right to access your Personal Data
This means you have the right to be informed from us about whether we process your Data. If we process your Data you can request to be informed about the purpose of processing, the type of Information we keep, the recipients, the retention periods, whether we do automated decision making, as well as about your other rights, such as rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
- You have the right to rectify your inaccurate Personal Data
You have the right to obtain from our Company without undue delay the rectification of your inaccurate personal data (correct a wrong or previous phone number/address etc.). Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- You have the right to erase your Information / right to be forgotten
You can request from us to delete your Personal Data if it is not necessary for the above-mentioned purposes or if you wish to withdraw your consent in case this is the only lawful basis for processing.
- You have the right to Data portability
You can request form us to receive in a readable format your Personal Data that you have provided us or request from us to transfer your Information to another data controller.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data
You can request from us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data for as long as the examination of your objections is pending.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data
You can object to the processing of your Personal Data or withdraw your consent and we will stop the processing if there are no other imperative and legitimate reasons that override your right.
12. How can you exercise your rights?
- If you wish to receive further information or exercise your rights, concerning the process of your personal data, you can communicate with Mr Lefteris Karafilis, postal address: Paggaiou & 1 Aggistis st., 11855, Athens, Postal Code 118 55, phone number 2111 985 162, email [email protected], who has been designated by the Company as Data Protection Coordinator and is competent on the above matters, with a disclosure of a description of your request and we will ensure to examine it and reply as soon as possible.
- We will reply to your request without delay, within (1) one month after receiving it and without any cost for you. The above time-period might be extended for two (2) more months, due to the complexity or the number of the requests. In such a case you will be informed for the time extension and the reasons for it, as soon as possible and in any case within (1) one month since receiving your request.
- If your requests are obviously unfounded or excessive particularly because of their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs for providing information or performing the requested action, or refuse to respond to the request justifying the answer to you.
- In case you believe that: a. your request has not been satisfied sufficiently and legally or b. your right in protecting your personal data has been violated by our process, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (address: Kifissias 1-3, Athens, Greece, Postal Code: 115 23, phone number: 210 6475600 ,email address: [email protected])
13. Change of our Policy
We will update this Policy whenever deemed to be necessary. If there are any significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your personal data, we will notify you either by posting those changes on a visible place to our website, before the changes come into force, or in any other appropriate manner. We encourage you to read this Policy on a regular basis in order for you to be aware on the way your Information is protected. Τhe last change in our policy was made at 28/11/2019.